FARAD Finance Forum 2019
How and why sustainability will drive the future of the asset management, funds and insurance industries?
FARAD Finance Forum is the event that gathers Luxembourg financial industry’s professionals for a full day of conferences and thematic sessions to give attendees an insight of the newest trends in the business.
More than 300 people from Luxembourg core industries participated in this 2019th edition.
The event, which this year has been entirely dedicated to sustainable finance, has featured local and international guest speakers as well as the most prominent Luxembourg authorities.
By alternating plenary sessions with more technical panels, the conference succeded in addressing some of the hottest topics in the investment funds, asset management and insurance industries highlithing that: The time for sustainability is not the future, but now.
Discover the event agenda, best moments video and 65+ speakers in this section.
What’s new in #FFF19?
- More networking opportunities thanks to a dedicated area where you can have your stand
- More time for discussion within the panels
- Only 3 panels taking place at the same time (Insurance – Banking – Funds), granting speakers more visibility and a broader audience in each session
- More dynamism within the plenary sessions thanks to special interviews to our guests and authorities
- The same quality in the speakers’ selection
- A unique opportunity to invest your annual charity budget by linking your participation to the first NGO challenge ever hosted in Luxembourg: Impact Charity Game Dinner that will be held on March 18th at Namur premises in Luxembourg.
The Impact Charity Game Dinner
We are looking for brave and generous companies willing to support and defend their favourite NGO in a challenge with other associations during a special evening dedicated to Social Impact projects.
The event in a nutshell:
- 1 table per sponsor representing an NGO
- 5-minute speech for each sponsor to introduce a chosen NGO
- A final vote for the most engaging presentation to select the winner
As the entirety of the profits of the evening will be donated to the associations, the Impact Charity Game Dinner represents an innovative fundraising opportunity to gather valuable donations for the causes of national and international NGOs promoting social impact projects.DISCOVER THE CHARITY DINNER